Stormtroopers

A long time ago.

Site best seen in Chrome and Firefox.

Light sabers

In a galaxy far, far away.

Site best seen in Chrome and Firefox.

Yoda

DO or DO NOT. There is no TRY.

Darth Vader

No, I'm your father.

Villains

You don't know the power of the dark side.

The Force Awakens

#AwakenYourForce

X-Wing Fighter

Long live the Rebel Alliance.

December 8, 2012

Indifiction workshop

Ahh..my dear followers...(which,btw is a rapidly dwindling community), there is a cool new initiative launched by some folks for fiction lovers at Indifiction workshop. If you love fiction (maybe even harbor pet dreams of getting published one day yourself), I urge you to check the link out.

I just posted a story of mine there. My story's nothing great. You'll probably get bored to death reading my entry. So I would suggest you to read the other entries in stead. Some of them are literally mind-blowing.

And yes, this link hosts fiction writing exercises. So there is a topic for this time as well. To know more, you can have a look here.

Happy reading folks!!! :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment