Stormtroopers

A long time ago.

Site best seen in Chrome and Firefox.

Light sabers

In a galaxy far, far away.

Site best seen in Chrome and Firefox.

Yoda

DO or DO NOT. There is no TRY.

Darth Vader

No, I'm your father.

Villains

You don't know the power of the dark side.

The Force Awakens

#AwakenYourForce

X-Wing Fighter

Long live the Rebel Alliance.

November 6, 2011

Next.....

1.Write a mushy wushy coochie coo romcom-Check.
2.Write a dark tragic love story-Check.
3.Write a sweet and sour romcom with a not so happy ending-Check.
4.Write poem on crimes against women-Check.
5.Write something on the dichotomy of sadness and happiness in all our lives,especially mine-Check.
6.Write something insanely funny-Work In Progress...This is always work in progress........
7.Write a story whose central character is a playboy who revels in breaking womens' hearts-Hmmmm..Voila..!!!!!!!My next project!!!Yipppeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

22 comments:

  1. Uhh..Personal experience Rahul ??;) Breaking women's hearts??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder what the rest of the to-do list for writing looks like:P

    ReplyDelete
  3. The last one should be easy for you eh Rahul ?:P
    Personal experiences are easy to jot down hmm ?:P

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Pooja :-) I never broke anyone's heart.Not intentionally anyway....

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Priyanka Personal experiences are easy to jot down,true.Which is exactly why writing the next story is gonna be such a challenge...I don't have any experience in that matter...;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't you feel like writing sequels to some popular movie or novel??

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you know me better than u know anyone else out here..;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rahul, I think the next would be fun to read...

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL .. we'll wait for your next project :D
    Sounds interesting :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Sakshi He he....:-) Yup..let's see if I can deliver the goods..

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Saru Yup.I hope I will have fun writing it too...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow , a to-do list :P ... mm a lil intigued like peevee, but nevertheless, unexpected ia always betta :) ..waiting for more..n btw u stay true to ur blog name :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. @menachery it's what i am...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. @menachery the blogname i mean...

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love lists! Specially the to do kinds. Maybe I can get inspired and do something like this? Credit goes to you! :P

    ReplyDelete