Stormtroopers

A long time ago.

Site best seen in Chrome and Firefox.

Light sabers

In a galaxy far, far away.

Site best seen in Chrome and Firefox.

Yoda

DO or DO NOT. There is no TRY.

Darth Vader

No, I'm your father.

Villains

You don't know the power of the dark side.

The Force Awakens

#AwakenYourForce

X-Wing Fighter

Long live the Rebel Alliance.

October 6, 2011

Stuff

Stuff I plan to do during this 4-day long weekend @ home:
1.Watch She's All That,Captain America,Green Lantern and Mere Brother Ki Dulhaan.
2.Design my own blog template from scratch.Let's just hope I don't end up scratching those grand plans of mine in the first place.
3.Pen the final chapter of my story.

And why on earth am I jotting all these down???
Nuthing to it really.:-)Just the fooolish hope that writing all these down will give me that extra push to stay committed to my plans.;-)

I am back to Kolkata on Doshomi.Visiting Kol @ the last day of Puja celebrations almost feels like having to feed oneself on the leftovers after the sumptuous feast is over.
The pandals are relatively empty;and the people's energy and enthusiasm are reluctantly eyeing the exit just as the MLAs of the party on its way to getting voted out in the next elections .
Ahh well,never liked too much of noise and boisterous display of exuberance anyway.So I guess I ain't complaining....:-)

14 comments:

  1. Your story? A story? As in, a novel? Is it? And trying to design your own template, is one tedious task, actually. Don't forget to take a complete backup of it, before you screw it up bad. I did, and it sucked. And Mere Brother ki Dulhan? Er, save some time, avoid watching it. :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Arjit More like a short story divided into chapters...:-) It's on my blog too....And yep,regarding the template thingy...I plan to do all the dissection-engineering-reverse engineering stuff on a test blog made exclusively for this reason alone..Once I am satisfied with that one,I will bring the Emperor's new clothes for this blogsite...;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) Ayyiioooo!! Fiction? Or Real?

    Please to keep it real, I like reading real life stories :)

    And enjoy your long weekend...


    #_#
    1955-2011

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool, you're designing your blog template. And Story, thats interesting...:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. cut off 'mere brother ki dulhan from ur list' puhleezzz..its a sheer wastage of ur 3 hrs :/

    rest all...go on..good luck..have fun :D

    sarah

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Everyone The story is right here on this blog,you know-Love and Other Bugs.I have posted 2 parts.Final part is in the works right now.:-D Just scroll down a few posts and you'll see it.

    @Chintan As long as real-life can keep things interesting,I'll keep my fiction as real to life as possible....
    @Saru He he...actually now I'm getting cold feet..designing a template ain't easy....I think I'll take it easy...Customize less in the initial stages and then build up on that...
    @SubtleScribbler....Till now I watched Cap America in full and a quarter of Mere BKD..I don't think I can watch the entire movie.... :-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey...good luck on the template...and yes..I agree on 'Mere brother ki Dulhan'..Nothing new there...

    And which story are you talking about..

    Love and other bugs??

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Rahul,, Bijoya Greetings to you. Yes doshomi is a sad day to visit Kolkata.. What is your story about? I am writing one too. Infact my fiction blog does not seem to be moving AT ALL (http://meeratales.wordpress.com). Extremely challenging to keep up ones efforts on that. All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Meera Thank u so much for the wishes...:) My story?A romcom..what else???Regarding keeping up one's effort-ohh well!!!!As long as the comments come pouring one,my brain gets the extra dopamine necessary to put itself back to story-writing mode.:-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Save yourself the pain and 3 hours and skip my brother ki dulhan, please.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I so wanna visit kolkata once in my life !! I'm so J of u ryt now :P

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Sakshi :-) I am sure one day tht wish of urs is gonna get fulfilled.....

    ReplyDelete