Stormtroopers

A long time ago.

Site best seen in Chrome and Firefox.

Light sabers

In a galaxy far, far away.

Site best seen in Chrome and Firefox.

Yoda

DO or DO NOT. There is no TRY.

Darth Vader

No, I'm your father.

Villains

You don't know the power of the dark side.

The Force Awakens

#AwakenYourForce

X-Wing Fighter

Long live the Rebel Alliance.

October 28, 2011

What next????

So finally my'short' story is over.Frankly speaking,I don't think I would have tried my hand at it.But Saru Singhal  insisted that I do.And I thought,what the heck,let's give it a shot.Problem is,it seemed to me that my story needed at least 3 chapters in order for me to do it justice.But,still,it was a different experience trying to condense all that into one relatively short composition.Sometimes I feel like Karan Johar who can't do without 3+ hours to tell a story properly.:-)

I wanted to be able to write something which will touch readers deeply.That's one area of writing I am still not very comfortable with yet.In "Consumed",I focused more on creating a fast ,pacy short story in which readers won't lose their interest half-way.So as far as my original objective is concerned,I failed.The subject of love destroying individuals and eating up their entire existence has always fascinated me.Maybe I will explore this theme more deeply in some other story.Right now,I think it is time for a happy happy,fairy-tale like romantic comedy to come out of my pen.

"Consumed" was my third story here.The follow-up to Love and other bugs and Complicated.The former had 3 parts and the latter had a whooping nine parts!!!!!!Now I wonder what next . Philo wants me to write a rhyming poem.I want to pen the sequel to Love and other bugs.I wonder if these two can be combined in any way.Hell,it will be a romcom.Plenty of scope for insertion of a mush filled poem here and there.Anyway,I think it is high time that Rohit got united with his 'happily ever after'.So a sequel is coming soon to a monumentally cranky blogspot near you.

And not to forget-a big thank you to all of you.You just make me keep wanting to write more and more......:-D

6 comments:

  1. You are an amazing story-teller! :)
    You should more stories! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm!! I missed the stories, but then I have to be in the mood for fiction :( I suck at fictional stories, let me come back and read tomorrow when I am starting to work on the blogs...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so good at telling stories...I'm not very good at it though:( Racking brains all the time...doesn't come so naturally as it is in your case...

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Anu Thank you so much...
    @Chintan Ok.....will w8 till then..:-)
    @Manju Thanks.:-) Story writing doesn't come naturally to me as well....I have to rack my brains too..:-D So never shy away from writing stories..just try it..it's fun..

    ReplyDelete
  5. *write* more stories is what I meant! :P
    You're welcome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okie Dokie!!! :D I'll try and continue with my efforts then! :)

    ReplyDelete